Friday, August 22, 2008

End of days (working days at RWE Energy that is)

The last day.... Mahlzeit :-)

A few faces missing here, due to Holidays, Babys and Blood poisoning :-(

So.... have a good holiday, good luck with the Baby and get well soon!


Christiane & Wolfram








Hard at work in the office...

This actually was very hard work as I am a left hander and I am trying to putt right handed here...








I thought I should mention the first English person I met in Dortmund... Mr Taylor!










So you understand, I bought a lot of chocolate this week for everyone. I walk out the office and come back a little later and in true German spirt, the messy pile of sweets that was covering the desk was turned into this...









Just incase you are wondering... this is what schnitzel looks like.









And last, but not least, this is (for want of a better word) my handler - Karl-Heinz.

No comments: