Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hindu Squats

A completely unintentional milestone was hit earlier this evening. I was back from a bite out when I thought "I really should do some exercise, even if it's just the skipping". So I go out and decide to up my pace a little and do 3 sets X 5 mins skipping, all good. I walk back in and I'm thinking that normally I would do some Hindu Squats. Now I have been doing 3 sets of 40 with a few to working up to a single set of 100 over time... and then something strange happened. I got to 40 and felt myself slowing down, but getting into a pace. I decided to keep going and, although it was quite difficult I got to 100 and, rather strangely, felt I could have done more.

Yay me!

Note: this isn't me, I just found a You tube clip of what a Hindu Squat looks like for those of you who don't know:

No comments: