Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Road Stop, Rabbits and Mario Cart

Out for a meal this evening with my German buddies. We went to this American style burger place (there were proper bikers there and everything).

You can get a 32oz burger at this place, and if you could eat it all, you would get it for free! I could of course have done this, but I didn't want to look greedy...


As for the rest of the day, I finally managed to get a picture of the elusive (and very young looking rabbit that lurks outside our office window;
I will try to get a better one (you can just see him peering past some leaves).

Finally, I was watching someone play Mario Cart. So I thought I would share;


Hope all is well at home - we have hit 30 degrees here. Walking outside like sitting infront of an oven.

No comments: