Thursday, July 3, 2008

Assignment sent

After much faffing around I have finally sent my last DMS assignment (that has been a weight around my neck for a year now!).

I decided to celebrate by watching Transformers and unwinding for the evening, although I always forget how long it is! For all of those interested, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will be out in 2009 :-) Yes I am a geek.

So, Was hast du am wochenende vor? Let me know. As for me, I think I'm getting on a bahn and seeing where it takes me. I'm probably doing Köln - I was thinking of Saarbruken or possibly Wiesbaden was an option to meet Ruth (a friend from npower). Still some pretty long journey times and as I am starting to feel a little tired I don't want to over do it, so I think a quick trip to get out and see a little of Germany will be good.

And finally, I got rained on for the first time today :-(

Aber Ich habe milch, brotchen, Äpfel Kuchen und Coke zero. So all is well in the world.

Time for bed.

No comments: